Flying Pig

KF4L C.A.T.S Clarksville Amateur Transmitting Society

Grand Adventures of the Flying Pigs


Greetings from the Flying Pigs of North Central Tennessee. QRP CW radio is alive and well around here and we spend a lot of or time thinking up different ways to get on the air and have some fun. So while sitting around the trough at our local pig pin (Mc Donald's on Riverside Drive in Clarksville, TN) we decided to go mobile. Terry N5HOT, mentioned that he was going to go to Evansville Indiana for their annual hamfest. Doc NV4T, said he was on for going and I agreed that it would be a blast. Especially because of the CQ World Wide CW contest that was going on the day we would be traveling. Terry agreed to do the driving and was set up to use hisYaesu FT 817D as the rig. Along with his Hustler 40 and 20 meter resonator antennas. We decided to use internal battery power on the 817D and I would work from the front passenger seat on the trip. Lewis KF4WK got stuck around the house and was not able to go. I picked up Doc at about 6 a.m. and drove over to drop off our vehicle and catch a ride with Terry. When we arrived Terry was all set to go and in a few minutes we were mobile and on the air. I started up the FT 817D and got comfortable. Or al least as comfortable as you can be sitting sideways in the seat and holding the paddle in my lap. I took my last sip of coffee and set to work listening at first, trying to get a feel for the band. I started on 40 meters and went down to 7005. I could not find a spot that did not have someone sending TEST TEST WW. The band was really hopping. I started sending my call to K0IR, Mark in Ordway CO. at about 1245Z. He came back in a heartbeat and one contact was in the log. I moved up a little and called NQ4I, Ralph in Griffin GA. came right back and two down and who knows how many more to go. It seemed that everyone was calling Japan and they were all booming in to our QTH. Also it seemed that everyone was running about 20 to 24 wps. Signals were loud but for about half and hour it seemed that we just were not getting out as good as we had hoped. Just outside Hopkinsville KY. we decided to get a bite to eat. Just as we swung into the restaurant parking lot I heard VE6WZ, Stephen in Calgary AB. Canada come on the air and he sounded great. As Terry was stopping the vehicle I asked for just a few seconds to see if I could get the contact. With the clock ticking I put my call out and he came back to me, it was in the log. Great contact before a good meal with friends. Ya now that is what I am talking about.... After a good meal we got back on the road and on the air. For the next hour I called seven stations but got no response. We arrived and Evansville and did some shopping for all the good radio stuff. I picked up a mic for my friends Kenwood TM 261 and a 2 meter Alinco. Great deals and on top of that I won a door prize. A ten foot long piece of cool looking coax with connectors attached. Great stuff for free..... After leaving the hamfest we decided to to for lunch at the local casino. Yea you heard me CASINO.... The Casino Aztar is located in Evansville and has a great buffet. After finding a parking spot we worked our way into the casino and I gave the guys a quick tour. we signed up for the green rewards card and made our way around the casino just to show the guys where their money will be stored if they decide to try to win. Yes I have been here before and thought a quick visit of my money would be fun. Laugh out Loud.... After a great lunch at the buffet we got back to the jeep and made for the exit. Once outside the parking garage we stopped and put on the 20 meter antenna. When we got to Evansville we changed batteries in the FT 817D and I was fortified and ready to get back on the air. We worked our way out of town after some less than stellar directions from me and when we saw the state line I started to get to work on the radio. The 20 meter band was hopping and Japan was loud and clear. Only thing was they could not hear me, man that hurts. So I started with NR4M, Steve in Locust Grove VA. he sent back my call and I was on my way. Next up was WE3C, John in Fleetwood PA. was in the log. Then in the noise I heard SN7Q, Krzysztof Sobon in Poland came back with my call. Now that is what QRP is all about. Not bad for the FT 817D while driving down the highway. Felling good about myself I gave KX2P a shout. Jeff in Bossier City LA. came back to me and he was in the log. I tried a couple of other signals but no luck. Then IR4M came on the air and along with about four other signals on the same spot he picked me. Yea, the Romagna Contest Team in Montecodruzzo Italy chose the right signal to come back to. WA4PIG was in their log and looking good. After all that work I had just one more try left and KA1IOR was the one. Geoffery Way from East Fallmouth MA. came back to me and I was as happy as someone could be. The last call in the log and me with an Excedrin head ache from all the signals running through my head. Now for a little quiet time and some bragging about the contacts we made. We got home and made our way to our respective houses and I am not sure about the guys but I found a quiet place and closed my eyes. Later that night I got a call from Terry and he told me that after checking his FT 817D he found out we were only sending 2.5 WATTS.... Yea 2.5 watts.... Now that is cool QRP...... Thanks for riding along with us on our trip and we hope to see you on the air during our scheduled get together on 40 meters. We meet every day except Sunday on 7125 at 0755 local time. Look for us doing QRS CW as WA4PIG. Thanks again and 72...... This is John KM6NN and the Flying Pig gang..... dit dit....



This is John, KM6NN and Lewis, KF4WK from Clarksville TN on another QRP adventure. After several weeks of off and on contacts with my friends Lewis, KF4WK and Doc, NV4T we decided to get on the radio and have a Beat the Heat QRP get together. We chose a local location in the older part of Clarksville. The Clarksville area has several outstanding places to set up and work QRP. Today we picked the RJ Corman Railway Station. This station is no longer active but the L & N train at one time ran through Clarksville to many places north and south via Nashville. We chose to use Lewis' K3 radio and his Buddy Pole. We met at about 0710 hours our time and started setting up. The Buddy Pole was going to be attached to the back of the caboose that is on display next to the engine from the RJ Corman line. The Buddy Pole was a snap to put together and as Lewis located the parts and assembled them, I set up the table and chairs and made ready for the paperwork that was to be used for contact information. The sun was still low in the on the horizon and a slight breeze made working a little better than what was to come in a short time as the sun came over the buildings to our east. In no time flat I climbed the back of the caboose and attached the Buddy Pole to the top of the ladder. While I was setting up the antenna Lewis connected the K3 to the other end, he attached the power and away we went. We set up the Buddy Pole for 40 meters and the first thing I heard was a QSO between W9JK and another station I did not catch the call of. It was a rag chew so I rolled off and heard K4BKD calling CQ. The K3 did what it does so well and I was on K4BKD in a heartbeat. He was a good 559 signal and my signal was also a 559 until he changed antennas. Then my report went up to 579. Pete is located in Marietta GA and has a great signal. He was taking the day off from work and getting some things ready for Field Day. He must have been checking out his radio Hi Hi... I was listening to 7027 and as soon as I signed with Pete I heard W9JK, Jim. This time I called him and he came right back. Who said you need more than 5 watts? Anyway his signal was 599 from Lafayette, IN.He said I had a little QSB but he had solid copy on me. I was starting to get excited and I had a little sweat on my brow. That is when I realized that the sun had came up and was hitting me right in the face. I looked around and Lewis was sitting in the shade smiling at me and drinking a cup of coffee. I guess I was getting a little excited. I started to get things together to wrap up the station when I heard my call on the K3. It was AE4DT, Jim calling from Cartersville GA. He gave me a 569 report and his was the same. He was running 10 watts and was solid copy. As the QSO went on I realized it was time to brake down the station and get somewhere that was a little cooler. So after signing with Jim, Lewis and I shut down and put away everything with great hopes for the upcoming Field Day 2009. So long for now and 72 from KM6NN and KF4WK till next time. 72, KM6NN, John

Cooking Bacon on Wilma Rudolph Blvd.

Clarksville, TN

Stories about QRP are better late than never and this is one. On Friday September 17, 2010 Lewis-KF4WK complained to me that we had not done a QRP adventure in awhile so like every good Flying Pig a plan was born to go out on Saturday to put a little bacon on the fire. Being dedicated CW operators we had to have coffee and donuts before an outing so after a morning fix at the local Flying Pig clubhouse off we went to the now closed Saturn dealership on Willma Rudolph blvd. in Clarksville Tennessee. After setting up a new cover to keep off the sun (curtsy of Lewis) the tables came out and the mystery antenna went up. This outing was going to be a roll your own contest with Terry-N5HOT setting up his FT-817nd using his portable antenna. Richard-KJ4MXI setting up his KX1 and long wire antenna. Doc-NV4T with is new MFJ CUB QRP radio and the old mystery antenna. Lewis-KF4WK has this great K3 with a new Pan Adapter also using the mystery antenna along with Doc. As for me I was the comic relief doing all the odd jobs to make everything come together. What a job... The idea was that everyone was to put together all the equipment that was needed to set up a radio station in the field. Practice, Practice, Practice is the way to get better in every aspect of radio. Today was meant to make sure that all the equipment one would need would be identified so each operator could set up his own station at a moments notice. On this day a visitor and future Flying Pig Frank Metcalfe-AA4AE attended our outing to gather valuable operating experience. LOL While helping the guys set up their stations I noticed that Doc was intently operating his MFJ CUB radio he had just built using a headset to keep down the local QRM. I noticed he was connected to the mystery antenna and appeared to be involved in a QSO. Little did I know that he was using his own call of NV4T. What a violation of Flying Pig secret rules. For that infraction Doc was placed on Double Secret Probation. He will not be eligible to work CW until the next time he gets on the radio. Only the Boss HOG would do something like that. Everyone set up their own radios and antennas in no time and were listening for anything that was on the air. Lewis and I retrieved the mystery antenna from Doc and set up his K3 with the new Pan adapter. (What a rig this K3 is, great stuff) With a little fine tuning on the Pan adapter I was off and running on 20 meters. The signals were just pouring in and soon everyone shut down their rigs and came over to watch and comment on the fun I was having. I am not sure if you know this but a rule of all CW operators is to sit around and talk about radio while you are trying to copy weak signals. Man talk about QRM LOL. First one in the log was KO1U-Mark in Haverhill, MA. This guy was doing great and had more things after his call sigh than I have ever heard before. Lots of stuff going on at his QTH. Next was SK3GM-Vlg from the Kungsgardens Radio klubb in Kungsgarden Nyland Sweden. You got me on the spelling because that is what is on line at Great contact and he was hooking it. Now back to the good old U.S.A. with K1BV- Theodore from Columbia, CT.he was sounding great. I then called W0RW and right in the middle of the QSO the power failed on the K3. We did not notice that the Pan adapter was pulling a little more power than we normally have to use. A quick switch of the power supply unit and we were back on the air. But W0RW seemed to be gone. He missed my name right when I was sending "John". Oh well that is the QRP way. Always take along a backup battery. You never know when you will need one. We worked two more op's on 20 meters before we gave up the bacon. NG7Z-Gaylord Schmatt in CEDAR RAPIDS, IA. (his address says CREDAR RAPIDS in and W7PU-Gary from the All Amateur Radio Club in Bellevue, WA., what a great contact. I was having so much fun I didn't notice that the guys were all back at their radios looking for contacts again. When Lewis said it was time to pull the plug I knew it was over and we had put another group of contacts in the log. Now comes the brake down of all the stuff we put up to keep the sun off and the antennas that we had hanging all around in the trees. The other guys did not make any contacts but they now know what is needed to set up their own stations during a time of emergency. Thanks to all the gang for coming out and playing with the Flying Pigs. P.S. Remember we get on 7120 at 1400Z every day except Sunday. Get on and give us a shout

CQ WW DX 2013 and Flying Pigs

Yes it is the Flying Pigs of North Central Tennessee again out and about playing on the radio. This outing is a yearly event put on by CQ magazine and one of our favorites. In the past we worked this event while driving to Evansville Indiana where we attended the Evansville Ham-fest. This year the contest was one week before the Evansville Ham-fest. Because of weather concerns we decided to use the caboose here in Clarksville. The Clarksville Train Depot is a great spot to operate and is centrally located for the whole gang. The depot is ran by the Montgomery County Historical Society. They are a great group of people and are always looking for ways to help out local organizations. This year one of our top operators was not able to make the contest due to an unforeseen illness. Doc-NV4T AKA: Boss Hog was not able to attend and his operating skills were missed. Our little band met for breakfast at the local Mc Donald's on Riverside drive around 0800 hours local time and after having our fill we made our way to the depot to set up. Terry-N5HOT once again brought his K3 radio and all the assorted equipment to operate a full radio station. Terry always brings more equipment than we need because you never know when something might happen while setting up. The gang consisted of our regulars, Terry-N5HOT, Lewis-KF4WK, John-KX6F, Richard-K4BLE, Jim-KT4FQ, John-KM6NN and a new operator to the gang Jack-N3BQ. This time out we also had a new radio prospect Steve Highley show up with his son Phenyx (8 yrs old). After setting up the antenna and the radio equipment we got down to getting on the air. I started off by scanning the twenty meter band. Signals were coming in from everywhere so I started at the bottom of the band and worked my way up. Our first contact was with K3LR-Tim in West Middlesex, PA he was booming in and gave us a 599. Good start so up I went to 14015 and grabbed N3IQ-Brian and Friends from Mt Arie Maryland. This is a contest station in Maryland and had a great signal. VE7GL-Dale in Chilliwack BC Canada. I was glad to finally get someone out of the U.S. for some extra points..... From here on we started getting more and more stations like PJ2T-Geoff Howard from the Caribbean Contesting Consortium in Santa Marta Curacao.... man great signal... Then it was Terry's turn to make things happen. Right off the bat Terry picked out E73W-Ivica Matkic in Bosnia - Herzegovina he came booming in and Terry jumped on him. Great job Terry...... Terry kept it up by finding OL9Z, a contest station in the Czech Republic and HK1NA-Another contest station in Columbia. The stations just kept on coming and Terry started getting head phone ear so he gave me the operators seat. But not before he picked up 9A1A-This is another contest club and is located in Croatia. The band is hottttttt and we are having a ball. After I took the helm we picked up SP5OXJ-Jecek in Poland... I switched over to fifteen meters and started picking up calls like it was going out of style. I got 15 more contacts from all over the world before we decided to shut down. All in all we got 27 contacts using 5 watts and a wire antenna. Man this radio stuff is so much fun... I forgot to let you know about our visitor Phenyx.... His dad is a prospective ham and I think we got Phenyx interested in CW. At least we gave him and his dad a good example of the fun you can have with ham radio..... A great day for the Flying Pig gang.... Thanks for reading our story and keep an eye out for more coming in next year.... 72 from John-KM6NN and the whole Flying Pig gang...


It started again with Lewis-KF4WK in Clarksville, TN talking about an e-mail he received from fellow QRP-err who is interested in putting TRAIN STATIONS on the air QRP style. You know me I just can’t wait to start any new QRP project. So as it happens I was going to visit my sons in SPRINGDALE, AR for a week. As always I am running with my ICOM 706 radio for 2 meters and for HF. This rig is just the ticket for doing just what I was about to do. On a Monday, May 4th. I set out on a 9 hour drive for Springdale AR, with rain in the forecast and my radio warming up as I traveled Inter State 40 headed toward a new QRP adventure. I arrived in the late afternoon had to wait to go downtown to look around. The next day I went to the old part of town and what a surprise to find a real operating train station ( The Arkansas and Missouri line is active and they travel between Springdale Arkansas and Ft. Smith Arkansas on a regular basis. They also have a lunch trip that goes to Van Buren Arkansas two times a week. When I went into the Railway Express Agency office I talked with the Passenger Train Operations Manager Brenda Brown. She listened to my story about QRP with a smile and said that the Conductor of the train was also a ham radio operator and that I should talk to him. She introduced me to Joe Dunn (KD5TLH) who was setting up for the weekly lunch run to Winslow TN, the next day. Joe was a wealth of information and was happy to show me around the train while talking about a new group he formed for special event stations that would work trains while moving down the tracks. Also Joe talked about an article in March of 08 QST which talked about the Arkansas and Missouri Railroad on the air. Now I was getting excited with all this radio talk so after finding out that Joe was planning a special event SSB trip on the train (W5T – on 14260) on Memorial Day I could not wait to set up my antenna and get on the air. I thanked Joe for all the information and went looking for a place to set up and talk with Lewis-KF4WK and Doc-NV4T back in Clarksville TN. After finding a good spot to set up I strung my DSP3+ for 20 meters ( antenna page) and waited for Lewis to give me a call on the phone to let me know he was home and on the air. While waiting I tuned around the band on 40 meters and listened to KA4WQO talk with KB5KGD. Next I heard KC8BYF and KE9VTM talk about the standard radio traffic. Cool the antenna was working. Too bad the conditions were not working as good to Tennessee. After hearing from Lewis on the phone I called and called and called but no reply. I gave Lewis a quick call on the phone and he said that he was calling me also but could not hear a sound when he listened. You guessed it the conditions were not working for us. I then called a friend in California (N6NPG-TOM). We got on the air and not only was 40 dead but 20 was just as dead. So much for the old radio try…….. Oh well another day and the conditions will be just right. So long for now from KM6NN-John the traveling Ham, taking QRP to the world. 72 John Skaggs KM6NN Clarksville TN and around.

DX on the Run QRP Style a CQ WW DX Story

Another time to excel in our hobby of choice QRP CW. We have made a annual outing of the CQ World Wide DX Contest for the last few years and we look forward to our trip to Evansville IN where we enjoy a day of radio and get to visit the local ham-fest. This year N5HOT-Terry, NV4T-Doc and myself KM6NN-John got together and planed our trip months in advance. The anticipation of the trip is just a part of the trip the way I see it and our preparation and discussions regarding our adventure wasted many hours over coffee and grub from our local watering hole (Mc Donald's on Riverside Dr.). Getting the KX3 ready for the trip was no problem as the rig is made for portable use and works great for what we wanted to do. A little on the job training on the operation of the KX3 was handled by Terry and in no time I was up to speed on the KX3 controls. Our work station consisted of a computer desk pad for our local gadget store and our note pad and assorted pencils. The KX3 sat a little off center of the desk top and I had plenty of room for the key and note pad. I like using a key that plugs into the KX3 other than the one that comes attached to the KX3 because I get a better fell and can hold onto the key during the maneuvering of the vehicle around rough road conditions. The radio seems to hold to the desk pad with the antenna connection and the rubber feet attached to the bottom. All and all it was a tight little operating location. We started our journey around 0600 local time here in Clarksville and the weather forecast was for possible thunder showers. It was cool when I picked up Doc at his house and my cup of coffee was warm in my hands. As soon as Doc was on board we were off to N5HOT-Terry's house and then up up and away to Evansville. Terry let me know that 0600 am was more than early enough to show up because last year my anticipation got the better of me and Doc and I were sitting in his driveway at 0530 am.... This year I was the control operator on the trip and Terry was behind the wheel. Doc managed to hang on in the back seat and every once in a while made comments on the speed of the stations and would yell out a call sign when the operator would be ripping up the air at 40 to 45 words per minute. Even with the speed of the contest ops it was great to be able to send to them and have them come back to my 18 word per minute call. I started out on 40 meters and noticed as before a lot of Japan stations were calling the big guns here in the states. I called and called and called but got no takers. I tried 40 meters until we stopped for breakfast in Hopkinsville KY but got no response. When we got out to eat we changed the antenna to 20 meters to give that band a shot. While Terry was putting on the antenna I checked the KX3 and found that we were only putting out 3 watts. Just another learning experience with the KX3. When the power goes below a certain limit the radio will reduce output power to 3 watts from 5 watts to conserve energy. My bad for not checking when I could not contact anyone. Another life lesson with the KX3. Before we pulled out of the parking lot of the restaurant I was on the KX3 looking for contacts. The first one I came across was N2MF-Brian in Jamesville NY. He was coming in great and in no time he was in the log. Man I was on a one contact roll.. I moved just a bit and YT3A-Vojislav in Serbia made the trip and was in the log. As the day moved on we made more and more contact. When the rolling hills of Kentucky were on the low spots I could not get out very well but when Terry came to a hill I always got the operator I was calling. Most of the state side ops were calling Japan still but we made several contacts here in the U.S. When we got to a flat spot in the road it was much easier to make the contacts. Our last contact before reaching Evansville was N7WA-Michael in Kent Washington. He was booming into Evansville and I was torn between going into the ham fest and staying in the Jeep and working radio. But the air was a little cool so I opted to go into the warm building. Once inside Terry bought a new mag mount antenna base for the Jeep. Naturally he wanted to try it out so back to the Jeep we went and as he set up the antenna I got on the KX3. I turned on the radio and before I could move the dial I heard RL3A-Arcrosto in Russia was booming in and one call on the KX3 got him in the log. Now back to the ham fest where we bragged about our radio exploits to anyone who would listen. Loads of fun. After checking out everything and winning a door prize or two it was back to the Jeep for the ride home. I noticed that a lot of the ops were running high speed and sometimes it took several moments to figure out their call but it was great to send 5 watts to them and have your call sent back. What a trip for just 5 watts. On the way back we made 15 more contacts and by the time we reached Clarksville my head was buzzing. I didn't look up the whole time on the way back from Evansville so the trip seemed like it took only a few minutes. When Terry said we were home I was amazed. I was trying to get the last call and he was moving 4O3A-Ranko in Montenegro was buzzing right along at about 30 to 40 WPM and he kept sending the first letter of his call as a V. His section was 15 so we knew he was not in Canada. After listening to him for several minutes we decided he was trying to send a 4 for the first letter. Later inside Terry's house we confirmed that by looking him up on QRZ. What a great trip and how much fun can a few hams have without going to jail. Fantastic is the only word I can use to describe our adventure to Evansville. Thanks for reading about our little jerney and we hope to catch you on the air. 72 for now (:)oink oink

Field Day 2012 and the Flying Pigs of Clarksville TN

Greetings to All hams young and old, also to any want to be ham taking the time to read this little story. We are the North Central Flying Pigs QRP Club International of Clarksville TN. This year we had the privilege of working our club call WA4PIG as a 1A multiple operator station here in Clarksville TN from the motor home parked on my lawn. One of the bad things was that the AC went out just before field day and we had to use fans to keep cool. Now that is a big word because it was never cool until the middle of the night. This operation was a continuing event that our pig group has adopted for the great fun it gives us and the good time we have talking with other hams about ham radio. This year Lewis-KF4WK, Doc-NV4T, Terry-N5HOT, Donnie-KK4KKE, Jim-KT4FQ, and I (John)-KM6NN set out to better our last years score and have more fun than is legal..... LOL Our radio this year was Terry's K3 and two antennas. My Cushcraft A4 with a 40 meter add on and our Magic Antenna. The heat caused a lot of problems right off. We kept getting the paperwork wet and when more than three people were inside the 27 foot motor home the body heat caused the air temp to rise to an almost unbearable level. So we rotated everyone who was not operating to the outside under the shade of our pop up that Lewis was kind enough to bring along. We even set up a fan outside to keep the gang cool. Water and assorted cool drinks were great to have on hand and all and all it was not that bad. At least the thunder storms left us alone this year. We started out on 20 meters and man was it hopping. Everyone was on calling CQ FD..... Now it is our style to hunt and pounce the bands and it was working great. First was K4FC out of North Florida. They were a 7A station and booming into TN. For the next 63 contacts we stayed on 20 moving up and down the band. The K3 is such a good radio that I was able to get three or four contacts on the same frequency by just using the filters then tuning them in. We noticed that a lot of people were working off frequency while trying to make contacts. Boy the zero beat feature on the K3 really makes a difference on that contact. When you use 5 watts total power you have to use all your skill to bring in that contact. During the day the guys started falling out and going other places.... like sitting in their vehicles with the AC on. Some just went to their cool homes and said they would come back during the night. Good luck on that. But we were having so much fun we didn't notice that they were really getting way too hot. It was not a problem and we knew they would be back..... Around 8 or 9 pm local time it started cooling off a bit. It was still 102 in the motor home so the fans stayed on the whole time we operated. Around 12 pm Terry stated sending a J for the 1 in our report. I gave him a hard time so he corrected the mistake then turned over the radio to me. Well about two contacts later he started laughing. Yea you guessed it, I started doing the same thing. So we agreed we would take some time off and come back in the early morning of Sunday. When we shut down we had 64 contacts and 20 was still hopping. Boy we could use some more CW ops around here.... LOL After a shower and a bite to eat I hit the hay and as always I got up at 6 am. I tried to get back to sleep but all I could think about was those contacts I was missing. So up I go and after making coffee I set about making contacts. I changed the band to 40 meters because it was jumping and the other bands were full of static. Right away I started making contacts and K8DF- from West Virginia was in the log. They were a 3A and were strong on 40 meters. We kept working all during the day with heat as or only enemy. The bands were open and the signals were many. Not what we expected in the days before field day. In our pictures you can see Terry-N5HOT giving out a shout as he passed our old record from last years field day. Man we were on a roll..... We worked as many as we could in our remaining time and between stepping outside for a walk about we dealt with temps inside up to 104 degrees. Sure was glad we had those fans going. As the time came to a close our thoughts seemed to be getting a cool shower and taking a nap. At least that was my plan. After it was all said and done we made 156 QSO's. We closed the log book and broke down the station and said our goodbyes. Now off to the shower and that long awaited nap..... If this is your first time reading our story thanks for stopping by. If you want more of the Flying Pigs of Clarksville then check out our local clubs web site at KF4L and click on the picture of the Pig..... Thanks again and 72.... for now

Stay tuned more to come